Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day on the Rocks

We decided to escape the rainy Labor Day in Orem with a trip south to our friend's old topaz claim to play around in better weather. We managed to get as much dirt and rocks in our hair, eyes and noses as possible. (I'm still picking little rocks out of my hair....)







And to make the day extra special, Will treated us to some of his favorite musical selections from "Weird Al" Yankovic and The Wiz soundtrack as we "eased on down the road...." I know you're all jealous you missed out on that experience!



The dirt doesn't look too bad from here!
Some of the booty! Underneath the crust are beautiful amber stones.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Love you

Pritchard Family - Megan said...

Looks like a great time, treasure hunting is always fun! I've got my new glue if you are still interested in lashes. Just give me a call if you are. Love ya, Megan